Coaching is an ongoing professional relationship which helps to bring out the deepest, hidden potential in an individual. Recognizing this potential helps them succeed greatly in both their personal and professional lives.
Through the process of coaching, clients deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. Coaching honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work and believes that every client has it in them to be creative and resourceful.
How can you determine if coaching is right for you?
To determine if you could benefit from coaching, start by summarizing what you would expect to accomplish in coaching. Once you are focused about your goals, coaching can be used effectively to strategize ways to achieve those goals.
We provide coaching for corporate, individuals, entrepreneurs SME's MSE's in the areas of:
Business Coaching: We aim to help your employee/team of employees, to make progress within your business environment. We also coach your employees to help them improve their work and give them effective tips to lead their team and bring out the best in the team.
- Executive Coaching: We help executives in building strategies and guide them to achieve their targets. This program is typically aimed at developing senior managers, directors and key players within a business setting. It enhances current performance, special skills and help individuals adapt to new situations.
- Leadership Coaching: This program is designed specifically to help individuals develop their skills and competencies as a leader within an organization.
- Career Coaching: We facilitate an assessment and identify your strengths and weaknesses; we match it with your interests and capabilities and show you the best career options which you can choose from.
- Personal/Life Coaching: We work with you at an individual level by looking at the problem areas and help you find solutions. We also help you to achieve a balance between your personal and professional life.
Mentor is a friend, philosopher, guide, trusted counselor, teacher, and an experienced & knowledgeable person additionally our mentors are trained in mentoring techniques and tools to facilitate a mentee’s growth and overall development. Mentorship can be defined as a sustained relationship between an individual (the mentor), usually older, always more experienced, who guides another individual’s development (the mentee).
Through continued involvement we offer support, guidance, and assistance when you go through a difficult period or face new challenges and help you to overcome your problems and achieve your goals.
Our Services in mentoring are listed as follows:
- Leadership Mentoring
- Professional development, including better mentoring skills to use within your company
- Increased levels of commitment, & confidence to your employees
- Performance improvement of employees
- Preparing potential employees for promotion or higher responsibilities
- Helping individuals attain their full potentials in their respective interested areas
- Opportunities for self-reflection and self-renewal
- Team Mentoring